TPO, or Thermoplastic Poly Olefin, roofing systems are rapidly becoming the top choice among clients from every genre of industry – and with good reason.
TPO offers superior protection against virtually anything Mother Nature can throw at your building; from excessive heat and cold, to high wind and the most torrential downpours. Its strong, highly-reflective qualities make it an ideal choice for enduring the long Chicago summers, while the use of welded seams help safeguard your investment against leaks and other potential problems.
TPO formulation is designed to provide excellent ozone and chemical resistance, ensuring long-term roof performance. Plus, TPO is environmentally friendly, offers superior puncture resistance (especially against hail) and costs less than competitive roofing materials. When properly installed, this innovative roofing system can help reduce both heating and air conditioning bills. TPO is available in several neutral color shades, including white, cream, tan and grey. Maintaining a TPO roof is minimal, though regular seasonal cleaning is strongly advised and a service we offer. A-1 All American Roofing has extensive experience in this popular application and stands behind each and every installation we design.
Main Benefits of TPO Roofing
ENHANCED ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- White reflective surface exceeds the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® requirements
- White, tan and gray are listed with the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)
- White and tan are compliant with California’s Title 24 Energy Efficiency Building Standards and can be used to gain credits with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification
- Resists degradation from ultraviolet (UV) radiation and ozone
- Guards against erosion from harmful chemicals and microbial growth
- Performs at more than three times the ASTM International standard for weathering resistance
SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND STRENGTH
- Average thickness over scrim exceeds ASTM D6878 standard on 45-mil, 60-mil and 80-mil
- Provides enhanced puncture, tear and abrasion resistance
LESS ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Can add LEED® points to the design, construction, operation and maintenance of a commercial building
- Proximity of product availability reduces greenhouse gas emission and contributes to energy conservation
- Does not contain chlorinated or halogenated components
EXCELLENT WIND UPLIFT RESISTANCE
- TPO seaming technology creates a full-width seam extending on both sides of the seam attachment
- Process allows uplift forces to be distributed uniformly along all edges of the fastening system for improved wind
Call (562) 529-8100 - Our roofing professionals are available 24/7/365
Contact us for a free comprehensive written estimate for your next roofing project.