Home Owner's Associations
A-1 All American Roofing WLA is a great partner for Home Owner's Associations (HOA’s) that want to rely on a single roofing resource.
A-1 All American Roofing specializes in roof replacement, re-roofs, restorations, and maintenance and repairs for Home Owner Associations of all sizes. From HOA’s with multi-family homes to condos and townhouses, we understand the special challenges which are inherent in these types of jobs. As most HOA's are aware, not just any contractor can handle these challenges, but we can. A-1 welcomes a good challenge and can professionally communicate with homeowners, association boards, community groups, municipalities and Property Managers to provide a seamless solution for the all involved.
Asset Management Program
A-1 All American Roofing’s Asset Management Program provides important financial guidance when facing difficult repair or replacement decisions. Our methodology simplifies the decision-making process by comparing the annual investment of a roofing repair relative to the annual investment of a new roof. We provide our HOA’s with this data to aid in reducing both ownership and operating costs.
A-1’s Asset Management Program is comprised of roof evaluation section by section, focusing on the condition of the roof deck, existing membrane, pipe and vent flashings and other pertinent criteria. Our controlled and exclusive process ensures every facility is evaluated consistently, every time.
First, we gather data about each roof section. Then the results are analyzed by A-1 All American Roofing trained specialist and a proposed course of action is developed specifically for Asset Management.
The end result is a Roof Life Expectancy (RLE) so the HOA knows time frame and costs so they can act/budget as necessary to proactively select the current and future needs of their roofing system.
The more you know, the better you can prepare! Let us help you protect your building’s biggest investment. Contact us to discuss an Asset Management Program today. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Service and Repair
We understand HOA’s emergency needs. A homeowners emergency can easily become the HOA’s boards emergency, give us a call and we will make it our emergency. Not only do we have crews available for after hours work we also have on-call staff to assist you during your high-pressure situation. Usually, within 24 hours we can coordinate roof repairs and make the HOA’s job easier. We are here to help and want to be an asset to your Homeowners Association.
Our annual maintenance program will keep your Home Owners Association up to a warrantable condition and leak free. When we find damage that may have been caused by weather, dish companies, vandals, etcetera, we provide documentation as well as photos so there is a clear understanding by all involved. We can set up a program to address the damage that has been done and/or what continued maintenance will be required to keep the roof system and the interior property protected.
Our HOA customers see the value they get from the high-quality maintenance work we do, the fair pricing we provide and our ability to extend the service life of the existing roofing system. Our Home Owner Associations already on an annual program know the importance of a professional quality roof maintenance and the effect it has on the overall look and value of the property. Your homeowners will be happy with our work and can rest assured that their belongings are safe from water damage.
Let's work together… Here are some of what we can offer HOA’s:
- Re-Roofing - From Flat Roof with Built Up, Single Ply TPO or PVC, APP (Torch) to Steep Pitched Roof with Metal, Shingle or Tile we do it all....
- Roof Restoration - Tear off and Re-Roofing may not be necessary depending on how many layers of roofing that are currently on. This can be a money saver to the Property Owner(s) and or the Home Owner Association.
- Roof Maintenance - Most roof material manufacturers require an annual maintenance completed annually by a certified and licensed contractor. Maintenance will save you from having to re-roof sooner that the life expectancy of the roof system and keeps your homeowner’s happy by maintaining a watertight condition with no leaks which means no interior damage to the home or to their personal property inside. This frees the HOA Board up from having to field leak calls from upset and irate out homeowners.
- Roof Leak Repair - In the event that a home within the HOA has a roof leak that needs to be repaired, we are here for you. No matter if the leak is from damage done to the roof or just from normal wear and tear we will get you back to a watertight condition.
- Roof Inspection - In the event that you are required to perform a roof inspection we can fully handle the inspection, will provide a full written report with photos and an estimate for repairs or replacement that are found to be necessary.
As a roofing contractor with many decades of experience in the specific needs of Home Owners Associations, their tenants, and owners, we know the great demands and the pressure you are under to make crucial decisions for all both your property owner and tenants. No matter if you have a small HOA with only a couple of units or a large HOA with several hundred units, we have you covered.
Why wait, let us help and we will get started working for you today.
Call (562) 529-8100 - Our roofing professionals are available 24/7/365
Contact us for a free comprehensive written estimate for your next roofing project.