Apartment Owners and Managers
A-1 All American Roofing WLA is a great partner for Apartment Managers and Owners that want to rely on a single roofing resource.
A-1 All American Roofing WLA, specializes in roof replacement, re-roofs, repair and restorations for an apartment complex of any size. We understand the special challenges that are inherent in these types of jobs. As most Apartment Managers are aware, not just any contractor can handle these challenges. But we can, A-1 welcomes a good challenge and can professionally communicate with Apartment Managers, Owners, Tenants, Community Groups, and Municipalities to provide a seamless solution for the all involved.
Whether your apartment complex is made up of 1 building with multiple units or several buildings (combined or individual) we can be a dedicated team providing you with multiple value-added services.
Manage Your Roofs Easily and Effectively
It’s the feeling of many apartment managers: “So many buildings, so many potential roofing problems, with only so much time to manage them.”
But now you can outsource one of your greatest headaches and save time and money in the process. Instead of dealing with the frustration of costly, unexpected roofing problems, rely on A-1 All American Roofing. Through proactive management of your roofing assets and portfolio, we’ll help you prevent roof leaks, avoid costly replacements and accurately predict your roof’s life expectancy and depletion rate. That way, you’ll know precisely when – and how – to intervene and extend your roof’s service life.
Bringing Budget Predictability to Roof Maintenance
Through A-1 All American Roofing, we can calculate the life cycle cost of your entire roofing portfolio, forecast projected roofing requirements and establish accurate, reliable budgets to save you time, money and frustration.
Key Elements of A-1 Roof Management
- A comprehensive inventory of the roofing portfolio with drawings
- A complete roof inspection and analysis
- Core sampling, infrared scans and laboratory analysis of the roof membrane
- Identification of potential energy savings through elimination of wet insulation
- Calculations of the remaining useful roof life using scientific algorithms
- Detailed roof condition reports and ratings
- Calculations of the depletion rate of the roof portfolio
- Development and real-time maintenance roof management system
- Identification of opportunities to restore roofs to a watertight standard and delay replacement
- Data and reporting tools to allow capital planning and budgeting with certainty
To learn more about A-1 All American Roofing please contact us at 562-529-8100 or email@example.com.
We understand Apartments… A tenants emergency can easily become your emergency, give us a call and we will make it our emergency. Not only do we have crews available for after hours work we also have on-call staff to assist you during your high-pressure situation. We can coordinate roof repairs, maintenance and re-roofs directly with the homeowner if it makes your job easier. We are here to help and want to be an asset to your Apartment Complex.
A-1’s annual maintenance program will keep your apartment complex up to a warrantable condition and leak free. When we find damage that may have been caused by weather, dish companies, vandals, etcetera we provide documentation as well as photos so there is a clear understanding by all involved of the roof status and what the damage has done and or what continued damage will do to the roof system and the interior property.
Apartment owners see the value they get from the high-quality work we do, the fair pricing we provide, and the lack of bait and switch tactics, unlike many competitors. A-1’s repeat apartment managers and owners know the importance of a professional quality roof system and the effect it has on the overall look and value of the property. Your tenants and owners will be happy with our work and can rest assured that the interior and their personal belongings are safe from water damage.
Let's work together… Here are some of what we can offer Apartment Complex(s):
- Re-Roofing - From Flat Roof with Built Up, Single Ply TPO or PVC, APP (Torch) to Steep Pitched Roof with Metal, Shingle or Tile we do it all....
- Roof Restoration - Tear off and Re-Roofing may not be necessary depending on how many layers of roofing that are currently on. This can be a money saver to the Property Owner(s).
- Roof Maintenance - Most roof material manufacturers require an annual maintenance completed annually by a certified and licensed contractor. Maintenance will save you from having to re-roof sooner that the life expectancy of the roof system and keeps your homeowner’s happy by maintaining a watertight condition with no leaks which means no interior damage to the home or to their personal property inside. This frees the owner or management company up from having to field leak calls from upset and irate out tenants.
- Roof Leak Repair - In the event that a unit within the apartment complex has a roof leak that needs to be repaired, we are here for you. No matter if the leak is from damage done to the roof or just from normal wear and tear we will get you back to a watertight condition.
- Roof Inspection - In the event that you are required to perform a roof inspection we can fully handle the inspection, will provide a full written report with photos and an estimate for repairs or replacement that are found to be necessary.
As a roofing contractor with many decades of experience in the specific needs of Apartment Managers and the Property owners we know the great demands put on you, the pressure you are under to make crucial decisions the tenants and the owner. No matter if you represent a small property with only a couple of tenants or a large property with several hundred we have you covered. Why wait, let us help and we will get started working for you today.
Why wait, let us help and we will get started working for you today.
Call (562) 529-8100 - Our roofing professionals are available 24/7/365
Contact us for a free comprehensive written estimate for your next roofing project.